Blogger Tag | Mystery Blogger Award

Today I thought I’d do something a bit different. I’m all for sharing and communicating through blogging, so sometimes it can be nice to do thing interactively through a tag post- and I was lucky enough to be tagged in this award a week or so ago.


I will begin by saying thank you to Kizzi May, the blogger who tagged me. I love her blog and am constantly reading her posts from book reviews to fashion wishlists. I also love her platform as I feel we connect through being the same age, and are going through similar things in blogging and life. I’d fully recommend checking her blog out, she’s such a strong blogger… I’m just that tad jealous of it.

The tag was the invention of blogger Okoto to raise awareness and more of a buzz between smaller bloggers.

Okay so here I am in a nutshell of three things. I am 17 year old British blogger who loves fashion and design, not forgetting my coffee. I love to write and blogging is my favourite way to do that.

The Rules:
1. Put a award logo /image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provided a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people
7. Notify each of you nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask nominees any five questions of your choice; with on weird of funny question (specify)
9.Share your link to your best post(s)

Here are my questions:
What is your absolute favourite film? I love this sort of question because not only does it let me know a bit about you, but it introduces me to new films that people really love and recommend- and who doesn’t need a movie night at the moment?

What is you ultimate guilty pleasure?

If you woke up tomorrow with the opportunity to do anything you wanted on that day, what would you choose to do? This could be crazy, from travelling, to meeting someone you adore, to sleeping all day.

Silly question: If you were your own LUSH bathbomb, what would you be like (colour, scent, bubbles?)?

Why do you love blogging?

My Five Questions:
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Rome. I loved visiting Italy on the two brief occasions I have been lucky enough to do so, and Rome is perhaps the place currently my number one to see. I love the culture and beauty of Italy in general, the beautiful weather and history that seems to line every street. I’d love to explore the whole of Italy really, especially areas I don’t know much about.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Jacket potatoes. Sounds silly but I am obsessed with them and could eat them non-stop. I would miss bananas, second on my obsession list, but jacket potatoes come first. However I would need butter and perhaps I’d get away with beans and cheese or tuna as an accompaniment? I’m not quite sure on the theoretical laws of singular eternal food consumption…

What are you most look forward to in 2017?
I think 2017 could involve quite a lot of big life things and I guess I’m excited for that. Uni open days, AS exams and a couple of other bits on a more personal level too. It sounds odd but these are probably the things that will fill this year- and although they scare me shitless, I think it will be fun to do them. I am also looking forward to a family holiday in Easter and, well, the six weeks of summer.

If you could give one tip about blogging, what would it be?
To spend time experimenting till you think you’ve found your own way. Everyone blogs differently and you will too, as you evolve and change as a person. Don’t pressure yourself to write a certain way or on a certain schedule, especially if you are still finding your feet (I still am years down the line). And to love what you create as that’s the only way others will too.

And finally, the silly one.... would you rather have arms as legs, or legs as arms??
Arms as legs. I feel arms are just so much more useful and legs would just stop me from doing simple things like writing and picking things up. That would make life much more tricky.

Right then, to my simply brilliant nominees-


Sometimes these are my favourite kind of blog posts, an easy-to-read Friday flick through to learn a bit more about my favourite bloggers, so I hope you’ve enjoyed it. If you’ve been nominated, I’d love to read your posts, so please do link them in the comments. I hope your weekends are all filled with pancakes and PJs, and that you have a happy time with family, friends or even just a relax with yourself!

My favourite blog posts:





Scrapbook Starter Kit


Seventeen things I'd teach my younger self



Stay updated via Twitter (@_lydiaeve_), BloglovinGoogle+ and Pinterest

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading your answers to this! Great post. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much! I am so greatful and humbled that you like my blog !Your answers are fab, I would LOVE to go to rome and the ultimate dream would be to tour the whole of Italy one summer stopping off at all the beautiful sites italy has to offer! Also I totally get the jacket potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi really nice post I immediately click when I saw words about communicating through blogging. I really like your blog you are doing a great job :)
    Some questions which you ask very attracted me so I want to answer to some of them hehe
    Firstly I absolutely loove Lush products and especially bath bombs. I've thought for a second which bath bomb I would like to be but I realize this is a very hard question haha because there are so many of them and I love pretty much all of them. I would probably be once which is very colorful like Intergalactic or you know with many colors haha (I'm all about colors because they make me happy :)
    And I'm pretty much a new blogger and I write things in which I'm interesting. I still figuring out some things about blogging but what make me still posting is the freedom of talking and writing about whatever I want and this is my little place where I share things so I think this is the main thing why I have a blog. If you want to you can check out my blog :)
    link: marija-chorba.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts