Bardot Tops - Two Ways


At the moment, nothing screams spring more than a little bit of bare shoulder. I’m talking the bardot trend that is literally making my springtime wardrobe.
So simple to style yet so effortlessly beautiful, the bardot top trend has been popping up in our shopping bags for the last few months- and happily so.


Outfit 1:
Black ribbed bardot - New Look
Sunglasses - River Island (Asos)
Shoes - Converse

Outfit 2:
Stripped bardot - New Look
Aline denim skirt - Topshop
Boots - New Look

I think we’re all bored of the choice between showing cleavage or leg, but bardot tops flaunt our much more comfortable shoulder area.

For a gal who dislikes many areas of her figure, I love bardot tops as they leave me confident. Worn with just jeans or an A-line denim skirt, I feel the silhouette created really suits me and leaves me feeling good. Isn’t that what we all want from clothing?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m deeply missing my florals at the moment- I mean it is spring after all- but I have been enjoying the change in my outfits.

For me, bardot tops let casual outfit become fun and more fashionable. The trend is also so ranging and affordable, with tops like this or similar in most store. These both come from New Look and were both under £15, but there is such a difference in styles from shop to shop that there will be something for you no matter what.

I’m excited for summer, as shorts will twin so perfectly with this style, and am keen to find new bardot items to add to my collection.


So, what clothes have you become addicted to lately? I’d love to know, I’m always seeking inspiration from others. Also, if you’re a blogger, leave your links below and I’ll check them out. Thanks lovelies.

Stay updated via BloglovinGoogle+ and Pinterest.

Comments

  1. I LOVE bardot tops but I only have really cropped ones so I haven't had a chance to wear them. I might just buy these!

    Katie xx
    katieswaytohappy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So worth it, as they're great for styling with other wardrobe staples too! Lydia Eve xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts